Torture, Defined.

Speaking of Le Creuset: Were y’all aware that there are outlet stores solely devoted to these enamel-coated cast iron wonders?

100_18892

And, having been made aware of said stores, would you then believe I walked out empty handed?

Me neither.

100_18901

I even resisted the siren call of these adorable mini-cocottes. Impressive, right?

I’m already planning a trip to spend my tax return; as we’ve established many times before, there are limits to my self control.

Advertisements
Tagged ,

7 thoughts on “Torture, Defined.

1. Jaydubs says:

Where is that outlet store? I’m sad there aren’t any in our neck of the woods … also, according to a couple of several-years-old-so-might-not-be-accurate-anymore postings on Chow, if you sign up for the LC outlet mailing list, you can get periodic discount coupons. Sigh …

2. jill says:

Jenny – Baseball Boy said that the closest one to Ohio is in North Carolina. Road trip, anyone?

3. maya says:

This is the one in Virginia. Should be closer to Ohio than NC, no?

4. Lainie says:

But *I* am in NC! Doesn’t that count for something?

5. Matt says:

Whole Foods is sporting the Le Crueset as well. At least out west. Evil.

6. Matt says:

There’s an outlet an hour from my house. Come visit and we’ll take a trip down…

7. maya says:

That sounds fantastic, except for the fees I’m sure the airline would hit me with for having overweight luggage. Can you imagine?

Don't be shy. Write something here.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s